Off Campus Drive
Company website :
Industry type: Mechanical industry
Role: Project Engineer/ Design Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech Graduate/
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Description : Design Engineer
- Design of mechanical system from first principles.
- Preparation of engineering calculation, drawings & specification.
- Selection of material based on application.
- Preparation of 3D Model and drafting of Mechanical system using UG NX.
- Preparation of Bill of material using PLM and release.
- Selection of standard mechanical components.
- Review and certify vendor drawings.
- Shall have Knowledge & experience on PLM.
- In-depth Knowledge of manufacturing process.
- In-depth knowledge of GD&T, Tolerance stack up analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication process.
- Participates in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs.
- Shall have knowledge of Design for Manufacturing & Assembly (DFMA.)
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, problem solve engineering activities effectively.
- Provide support during execution activities.
Job Description : Project Engineer
- Should handle Individual projects and heavy structure and erection /Installation of material handling equipments.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, Practices , QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represents them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work and report regularly on project status assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
To apply please fill out the form below
Build Your Career